Top Accounts Director at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Top Accounts Director: Vertical Focus Healthcare, Life Sciences, Insurance, Retail:
The Strategic Go to Market (SGTM) Top Accounts Team provides programmatic support to our high potential accounts, providing a geographically aligned engagement with account teams to ensure the success of our largest and most strategic clients. Role: GTM Top Accounts Director
We are looking for a proven strategic thinker and doer that will drive sales strategy and delivery into their assigned accounts as an integral part of the account team with the support of the extended internal and external ecosystem.
The Top Accounts Director will deliver on five key areas of support including:
• Being the "Connective Tissue" and providing white glove services for their assigned accounts
• Establishing the account Strategic Planning with Core Functions (CxO Programs, Inspire Value, Account Based Marketing, Executive Briefing Center, G6 Strategic Partners, etc.) and drive the Operating Rhythm
• Drive Account Strategic Delivery across cross-functional groups beyond our Core Value proposition, with new Buying Centers and with a multi-year perspective from dream big idea generation to deal closure
• Run 'NowValue Business Reviews' a.k.a. quarterly business reviews with C-suite to showcase value realized, highlight value optimization opportunities and discuss future growth
• Evolve to become a trusted advisor with key customer champions and executives
The individual will leverage strong management skills to overachieve in a fast-paced sales environment. They will be a strategic, analytical thinker and know how to leverage data to make decisions and execute on stretching growth plans. They will have a high level of integrity, coaching acumen, strong executive presence and communication skills, and a passion for leading and winning.
What you get to do in this role:
• Provide strategic services to sales and customers to increase annual contract value and expand ongoing pipeline
• Develop, communicate and execute on a multi-year plan to grow business
• Work cross functionally with industry, value and advisory matrix teams to develop industry specific GTM strategies
• Cross-functional collaboration to align on go-to-market strategy: GTM, Solution Sales, Solutions Consulting, Field Marketing, Customer Success, Professional Services and Alliance and Channels
• Be a trusted advisor and leader who sets a high bar, leading from the front
• Establish and nurture relationships at the highest levels of organizations
• Demonstrate thought leadership to drive innovative customer engagement
• Work closely with senior sales leadership, including Global EVPs, Geo leads, P4 and external CEO Advisory board members
• Help develop and improve Strategy Decks/Account Plans and Joint Pursuit Plan (JPP) with our G6 partners
To be successful in this role you have:
- 10-15+ years of experience in field sales/sales management or consulting in a matrixed and complex sales environment with a focus on aligning to company initiatives
• Must have experience in big deal pursuit at large enterprise software vendor, preferably outside IT and addressing customers' core business needs
• Must have experience in partnering with global major consulting/advisory firms to create big deal opportunities
• Must have experience in selling solutions addressing non-IT domains
• A competitive, can do, optimistic, realistic attitude, strong work ethic, humility and excellent team building communication and listening skills
• Strategic consultative mindset, understand business and people change, can engage with depth and breadth at C-Level, A growth mindset
• Strong C-Suite Consultative approach
• High Emotional Intelligence
• Strong interpersonal skills to coach and develop future state behaviours
• Strong experience influencing multi-tiered customer relationships and C-Suite influencers
• Experience attracting, retaining, and developing high performing, high potential talent
• Superior knowledge and demonstrated skills in sales techniques, customer interaction, customers relations
• A proven track record engaging enterprise level customers and established relationships at the C-suite level
• Strong organization, communication, teamwork, presentation, problem solving and time management skills
• The ability to navigate and collaborate through complex account and team structures
• Confident to debate like you're right but humble enough to listen like you're wrong
• Good clock speed with an ability to consume, digest and respond to data
• Ability to articulate dream big and innovative ideas leveraging ServiceNow capabilitiy
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.