Several false job solicitations are circulating via email and social media purporting to be official Getty Images communications. While our staff may initially contact you via social media if your experience is relevant to a posted role, we will never issue job offers or request personal financial information via social media. Further, all outreach will include the Getty Images’ employee email and phone contact. As a reminder, all career opportunities can be found here.
Covid-19 Company Statement:
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which Getty Images will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Getty Images does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing has been mandated by the Biden administration and that mandate applies to our US workforce. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on site for events, travel and/or work in our offices, those actions will be subject to any to relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
Who We Are:
For over 25 years, Getty Images has embraced disruption and change; riding the digital wave to evolve from a fragmented, analog stock photo business into a multi-billion dollar, global e-commerce industry leader and trusted brand. The breadth and quality of our content has always allowed our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, eliciting more emotion and enabling more action.
Help us move the world with images!
Getty Images is the most trusted and esteemed source of visual content in the world available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in almost 200 countries and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful content from the world's best photographers and videographers.
Getty Images works with over 360,000 contributors and image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world's deepest digital archive of historic photography. With over 440 million assets, of which over 320 million are digitized, encompassing the latest global news, sports, celebrity, music and fashion coverage; exclusive conceptual creative images; and the world’s largest commercial archive. New content is added daily, with 8-10 million new assets added each quarter.
Getty Images offers the most exclusive and unique creative and editorial visual content globally. The breadth and quality of our content allows our customers and partners to tell their stories with greater creativity and accuracy, thereby eliciting more emotion and enabling more action. Getty Images moves the world —whether the goal is commercial or philanthropic, revenue-generating or society-changing, market-disrupting or headline-driving. Getty Images offers the highest quality and most diverse visual content, based on industry-leading expertise and innovation.
Trainer, Service and Customer Success - Global Sales Enablement (EMEA)
Location: Must be EMEA based
Work Model: Remote/Hybrid
Who You Are:
- You are an EMEA-based, high-performing, skilled sales professional who has proven themselves in a high-stakes commercial environment (ideally in service or renewals). You’re passionate about the art of selling and the importance of service but are just as interested in helping others to master their craft.
- You’re a credible self-starter with a comprehensive understanding of Getty Images’ products and processes (or are willing to put in the work to get up to speed quickly). You’re able to build rapport with service agents and reps to identify knowledge or skills gaps, coming up with innovative solutions that work for them and help them to deliver incrementally
- You understand that our sales and service teams are time constrained and want applicable insights they can implement straight away; you understand that delivering dynamic sales training and coaching both virtually and face to face will help our people do that.
- You think strategically and balance this by consulting widely, building relationships, moving quickly and being willing to experiment. This is an environment that is rarely the same from one week to the next but, of course, has the stability and credibility of being the industry leader.
- You’re connected with the outside world, making time to learn from other learning and enablement experts and bringing that insight in-house for the benefit and betterment of the team. You want to be part of creative, fast-moving, game-changing global team who does inspiring, behaviour changing work. Welcome to the Sales and Service Enablement team at Getty Images
Your Next Challenge:
- We are looking for someone experienced in sales and customer service and who wants to develop as a trainer to join our global Sales and Service Enablement team. Your specific remit will be the CSA and CSM teams in our EMEA region but you’ll be partnering closely with your colleagues in the wider Sales Enablement and Sales Operations teams as well as the sales organization globally to drive continuous improvement in the sales, service, product and process skills of both new and seasoned reps, CSAs and managers
- Identification of skills gaps vs our agreed role standard at all levels from customer service to manager
- Design and confident, authoritative delivery of comprehensive sales, renewals and service skills training for the Getty Images teams in your remit
- Managing the successful onboarding of any new starters aligned to our framework and agreed milestones
- Coaching service and sales reps and frontline sales managers, either scheduled or "in the moment"
- Keeping abreast of sales and service tools, techniques and resources to keep our teams’ skills sharp
- Working with business subject matter experts, designing relevant content and tools to increase our employees’ level of knowledge and confidence in serving our customers and our business
- Promoting a self-serve/Train-the-Trainer mentality and shared accountability for learning programs
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- Proven commercial sales and customer experience, preferably to senior sales or service/Line manager level
- Relevant coaching experience working with sales and service reps and/or managers to improve skills and enhance results
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- To be a driven, self-starting team player able to prioritise and manage projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills within all levels in the organization including senior leadership
- Proven track record of forming and maintaining positive business relationships
- The ability to work autonomously and remotely from direct line management and/or your peers and colleagues
What it would be useful if you had:
- Proven history of improving sales or service performance through creation and delivery of tailored training
- Ability to integrate multiple learning techniques to maximize retention of new skills
What it would be great if you had:
- Industry knowledge
- Experience working across multiple global locations
- Experience with Absorb LMS or other learning management platforms, Office 365 (including SharePoint and Stream), Zoom, Kahoot
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Any non-English language capability
As a company, we're committed to living these Principles every day. Here's how we support our mission to be the best place to work globally.
We are trustworthy, transparent, and honest
We love character, authenticity, and integrity.
We always raise the bar
Excellence is our norm; we get better through endeavor, curiosity, and speed.
We collectively bring solutions
We love debate, but collaborating to solve problems for ourselves and our customers is everyone’s responsibility.
We care, are kind, courteous, and respectful
We will not tolerate rudeness.
We reject biased behaviour and discrimination
We seek to understand biases in all forms. We call out biases and discrimination when observed and take action where responsible.
We are inclusive of different voices, perspectives, and experience
Diversity and inclusion are never done, but we are passionate in their pursuit.
We are one Getty Images with no silos
We share goals and accountability; we and actively seek information and expertise; we make time for our peers.
We deliver on our commitments, and commercial goals
With one voice and shared accountability.
We put the customer at the heart of everything we do
We listen to, anticipate, and exceed customer needs, adapting as they evolve.
We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Women, gender-nonbinary, people of color, LGBTQIA+ people and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Getty Images is committed to providing Reasonable Accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance to search for a job opening or to submit an online application, please email [email protected].
Visit Getty Images at www.gettyimages.com to learn more about how the company is advancing the unique role of still and moving imagery in communication and business, and enabling creative ideas to come to life.
For company news and announcements, visit our Press Room, and for the stories and inspiration behind our content, visit Stories & Trends.
Find Getty Images on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Tumblr, or download the Getty Images app where you can explore, save and share the world's best imagery.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.