Vice President, Client Results
Yesler is hiring a Vice President for our Client Results team. Leading the Yesler Account Team – including Group Account Directors, Account Directors and Account Managers in making Yesler clients successful – by providing excellent leadership abilities to coach and motivate the team to deliver and optimize client partnerships continually.
You will have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to provide resolutions to account issues and maintain profitability. You possess strong interpersonal skills to interact with clients and establish the trust to keep professional business relationships.
In this role, you will:
- Build and maintain positive relationships with senior executives/clients at Yesler accounts
- Ensure the account team has the sales tools and solution information to grow and retain clients
- Provide specific sales-related advice and information to the account management team
- Lead sales records, deliver forecasts and revenue plans and adhere to strict deadlines
- Present revenue, pipeline and account updates to leadership team, sales and marketing teams, and delivery leads
Account Growth & Expansion
- You will build, develop and maintain client relationships – establishing communication rhythm across all clients
- Design and implement new business and growth strategies, plans and procedures to support company growth and expansion efforts
- Work closely with the executive team and others across the organization to craft and communicate the company's vision and transform that vision into a long-term strategy for new markets and opportunities within existing accounts
- Evaluate growth performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics of the business
- Identify and assess opportunities and ensure that new growth opportunities are prioritized
Client results & retention
- Deliver high client NPS, retention and revenue expansion and be the point of contact for customer concern
- Engage with marketing, sales, and delivery teams to give client context on business challenges they experience and ensure timely response to questions and issues
- Ensure successful client engagements, share standard methodologies, and ensure clients achieve their goals with Yesler solutions
- Advise clients on optimizing their B2B Marketing and sharing client feedback to continually evolve our services
- Passionate about client experience and represent the client voice inside the business.
- Enable team members to fully understand the client's objectives and become a trusted advisor
- Resolve how to define, drive, and demonstrate the value (return on investment)
- Lead team in delivering a consistent and results-driven client experience
- Participate in client meetings and QBRs
Recruit, mentor, and inspire an outstanding team
- Set expectations on performance and give feedback as needed
- Coach teams to higher levels of performance and help grow their careers and increase their responsibilities
- Ensure integrity and discipline by account management roles including business forecasting, revenue planning, client planning conversations, and SFDC is up to date.
- Hire and train new team members
Lead cross-functionally to drive client results
- Gather solution ideas and feedback from clients to drive improvements
- Provide a consistent focus on continuous process improvement
- Drive internal process changes at scale
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- 10+ years relevant experience in customer success, sales, marketing, operations or revenue operations
- 5+ years' experience managing an account team or team of customer success managers
- Experience in a client success or service delivery role is strongly preferred
- Competent in strategic planning and business development
- Understanding of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Strong influence and negotiating skills, and the ability to overcome barriers and resistance to execute against strategic plans
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience are initiating and building positive relationships at all levels of a large enterprise organization.
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working both independently and in a virtual, collaborative environment is important
- Proven success in managing a team producing high customer retention and revenue expansion
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic and team environment that focuses on providing above industry standard customer service
Yesler is a B2B marketing agency that blends strategy, creativity, and technology to build demand, engage customers, and grow revenue. From offices in Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia, Toronto, London and Singapore, we're a team of more than 200 strategists, designers, technologists, media authorities, and analysts who are on a mission to change the marketing status quo. We take an integrated approach to serving the entire marketing organization-not only the strategies, content, and programs to create demand but also the infrastructure, operations, and project management required to execute, measure, and optimize for results.
Yesler has been recognized as a great place to work, and the awards keep rolling in. We've earned more than 19 Best Workplace Awards over the last decade, including being named one of the Top 50 B2B Marketing Agencies by Chief Marketer in 2016 and 2017.
Our mission is to positively impact the people we work with, the people we work for, and the communities we live in. We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences so we can ultimately be better together.
Our policies, practices, programs, activities and decisions regarding employment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, volunteerism, and internships are not based on a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, ancestry, military discharge status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, source of income, parental status, housing status, or other protected status.
We strongly encourage women, people of color, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
Visit yesler.com to learn more, or follow us on Twitter @yeslerb2b.