Vice President, Solutions Consulting at Outreach (Seattle, WA)
Who you are:
- You’re a leader – who builds world class, engaged and performance driving teams and you are adept at articulating vision and breaking it down for your managers to communicate and execute
- You have a deep passion for and understanding of Sales, and has built Solutions Consulting/Sales Engineering and Value Consulting teams in the past.
- You understand Sales and Sales executives. Ideal candidates have prior experience in CRO or VP of Sales positions or big 5 experience in consulting with these individuals and teams.
- You have a deep understanding of executive level business transformation strategies and have the ability to build a team that can position them at the highest levels in largest companies.
- You develop key strategies and organizational designs that can assist the sale team in capturing the hearts and minds of our Prospects
- Creating a team that is the technical owner of the sale and can translate the needs of the business to technology and the outcomes that it will produce.
- You work well cross-functionally and understand how to operationalize outputs within a fast growing company.
- You are willing to build from the ground up a key Organization that is US based with global growth potential.
- You’re willing to sign up for ambitious results and committed to high business impact
- You’re comfortable making strategic trade-offs, and have a history of successful decision-making
- You’re an effective communicator who prioritizes quality of work and successful outcomes over ego
- You’re an influencer due to the credibility of your results
What you’ll own:
- Design and Operationalize the key practice area of Solutions consulting to assist in the growth of the company.
- Growing the SC Organization by recruiting and mentoring top talent and putting them in the best possible position to succeed.
- Developing the strategy of the team based on the GTM Objectives.
- Designing, defining and reporting the key measures of the team to maximize productivity and revenue impact
- Develop a career path for the team that illustrates the growth they can expect.
- Define and design the necessary tools and technology that is required to support the team.
- Working with the Director of Value Consulting define, build and measure a value consulting and engineering team that provides workshops and deep analytical deliverables to our most strategic customers.
- Participate as a thought leader on the future of sales, sales enablement and sales operations.
- Be a key part of the sales team that helps define the GTM strategies.
- Working closely with other parts of the business, including product and customer success, to ensure that the needs of our prospective customers are being met.
Experience you’ll need:
- 8-10+ years experience in the development and leadership of Solutions Consulting and Pre-Sales teams
- 10+ years of experience in business consulting or pre-sales
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the Sales process and Go to Market Strategies
- Ability to create and build teams that support direct sales teams.
- Experience in defining the structure for pre-sales and goals of a Pre-sales team that supports customers large and small.
- Ability to use data to understand the activity and effectiveness of the pre-sales team.
- Experience in working with senior level management at fortune 50 companies.
- Experience in managing and building Value Consulting and Engineering teams
- Mix of business and technical acumen with the ability to align technology to business outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal skills, presentation skills and program management.
- Proven examples of developing thought leadership in the areas of business process improvement.
- A strong understanding of the SaaS industry and B2B Sales
- Experience in Technology, Insurance, Financial Services and Manufacturing verticals