Enterprise Senior Sales Account Executive
1 week ago
· Define and execute territory / account sales plans for the geographic territory and meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting/lead management, qualifying, presentations, proposals and contract negotiations, managing and closing sales opportunities.
· Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales and move opportunities or strategic business deals simultaneously through the sales pipeline.
· Manage and track customer and transactional information, leads, pipeline, reporting, and forecasting through our CRM system.
· Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering.
· Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
· Nurture and expand the company’s relationship with customer accounts of various sizes and industries.
· Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales.
· Leverage existing network and business contacts to discover and drive sales.