Decision Analytics Architect
· Develop and deliver long-term strategic goals for customer and product analytics-related data architecture vision in conjunction with product managers, product engineers, department leaders and other key stakeholders.
· Assess and determine governance, stewardship and frameworks for creation and managing data across products and business systems for D&A requirements in coordination with stakeholders and councils.
· Establish methods and procedures for tracking data quality, regulatory compliance and improvement for D&A.
· Liaise with engineering leadership and vendors to select the products or services that best meet company goals for capturing and analyzing the machine and sensor data.
· Create data mining and analytics architectures, coding standards, statistical reporting, and data analysis methodologies. Develop best practices for analytics instrumentation and experimentation.
· Continually evaluate the D&A technology stack and tools against emerging technologies, methods and evolving requirements.
· Collaborate with project managers and business unit leaders for all projects involving enterprise data used for enterprise analytics.
· Document the data architecture across products data stores in order to maintain a current and accurate view of the larger data picture.
· Develop and maintain data warehouse data catalog.
· Participate in the mapping of data sources, data movement, interfaces, and analytics, with the goal of ensuring data quality.
· Facilitate data experiments in coordination with product and sales leaders.