Junior Graphic Designer
Digital Control Inc.
11 hours ago
• Assists with promotional campaigns in coordination with company business goals and input from key business functions.
• Partners with team to work out various solutions for the domestic and international field offices, product management, engineering and other support functions.
• Works with team to support digital media marketing strategy including website design and content management, social media content and other digital assets.
• Supports content and promotion development for industry trade shows and exhibitions in North America and internationally.
• Carry through art direction provided by team across all media that includes print, web, video and apps to provide a consistent look and feel for all company products.
• Create visual ID assets that include logos, marketing materials like brochures, flyers, posters, banners, merchandise designs, illustrations and presentations.
• Maintain and translate DCI’s design and style across multiple platforms to create a cohesive brand experience.