Senior Full-Stack Engineer
1 week ago
• Architect, design and develop a modern secure, scalable cross-platform API layer, micro-services (functional) and data services using open source development frameworks, libraries and tools.
• Collaborate with other core services team members to define interfaces, write clear user stories with well-defined acceptance criteria, design, build and maintain solutions.
• Design and build platform services using containerization (Kubernetes, docker, EKC, ECS on AWS).
• Develop and deliver automation software required for building & improving the functionality, reliability, availability, and manageability of applications and cloud platforms.
• Be involved in all aspects of platform and services development and deployment including DevOps Automation and test automation processes through CI/CD pipeline (Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Artifactory, Monitoring tools like ELK, Prometheus, datadog, etc.).