Director - Application Security
Discovery Digital Media
1 day ago
1. Evaluate, deploy and support application security technologies, processes and workflows on multiple platforms (e.g., Server/Client, Mobile, Tablet, etc.).
2. Conduct application security risk assessment, analysis, and monitoring as needed.
3. Research/communicate emerging cybersecurity threats and zero-day vulnerabilities/exploits.
4. Develop and execute security assessment test plans, document and present results to customers.
5. Review developers’ codes, provide feedback and perform security and risk assessment for consumer facing applications, services, and future technology.
6. Create/make pull requests to review and merge code in Git/GitHub or similar DVCS.
7. Monitor and maintain real-time monitoring infrastructure and assessment toolkits as needed.
8. Perform design analysis, review, piloting, and selection of security technologies that meet specified application/business requirements.