Discovery Digital Media
1 month ago
1. Schedule internal and external appointments, meetings, and maintain calendar.
2. Arrange all meeting details; e.g. scheduling conference rooms, bridge lines, catering, and audio/visual/IT support.
3. Coordinate and prepare meeting materials, agendas, notes, handouts, presentation decks, etc.
4. Arrange travel itineraries and prepare travel and expense reports, and purchase orders as needed.
5. Coordinate with other departmental/office assistants to provide support for the entire department/office.
6. Function as administrative liaison to department staff, as well as, other Discovery groups.
7. Assist with special projects, events, and provide general office support, as needed.