Content Marketing Writer
Are you an experienced marketing copywriter with a creative edge and hands-on attitude? Can you craft fresh, energizing content that gets attention and drives action? Are you snappy in your short-form, captivating in your long-form, and intentional with every word? Then you need to check out this opening at Redapt.
This is not for technical writers but writers with technology(software, hardware, services, networking & cloud) experience.
We’re looking for a talented, creative writer with experience in hi-tech to write engaging content for product overviews, web pages, case studies, and blogs, as well as spin clever copy for emails, social media, and digital ads. You will partner with leaders across the organization to understand and articulate the company’s viewpoint and deliver highest quality documentation that gives voice to the Redapt brand. You will create, curate, edit and revise existing documentation as well as develop new internal and customer-facing marketing content.
The ideal candidate will:
- Thrive on communication, exude organization, and scoff in the face of competing priorities
- Be adept at developing several projects in a fast-paced environment
- Have a mastery of impactful and insightful multi-channel messaging
- Listen to clients, ask good questions, act on feedback, and produce masterful content
- Understand audience types and be able to easily adapt voice and style accordingly
- Think conceptually to see the big picture, and visually to create copy that guides design
- Have a talent for understanding complex information and simplifying it
- Be collaborative, deadline-focused, proactive and open-minded
- Play well with others and partner well with creative staff and project managers
- Be good at brainstorming, creating, and turning ideas into action-rich content
- Have a sense of humor and positive attitude
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelors' degree
- 3+ years of copywriting experience
- Experience writing for hi-tech companies
- Strong Technical acumen and writing skills
- Ability to work across writing media and adapt to different audiences
- Experience managing several projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Comprehensive computer skills with strong proficiency in MS Office Suite