Digital Content Manager, Self-Help at Remitly
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $8 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
Remitly’s Digital Customer Self-Help team is seeking a Digital Content Manager who will be an exceptional addition to our team. As a Digital Content Manager at Remitly, you will work closely with the Customer Success and Product teams to write on-brand, optimized, benefit-oriented copy for external web audiences. The right person for this role creates content with the understanding that an online users time is limited, and space constraints are always a concern. If you are someone who knows that cutting down copy is just as important to this job as writing great copy in the first place, then this is a great role for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Translate feature and product details into easy-to-understand support content that engages and empowers Remitly customers
- Collaborate daily with content strategy, training, and operations
- Create and edit images and/or videos to complement written content
- Act as stakeholder on Self-Help projects where consultation from the content perspective is required, including requirements gathering sessions, functional, and technical design review
- Collaborate with product development managers to create content for project and product launches, and create plans for post-launch content management
- Participate in a cross-functional environment with various edit touchpoints
- Perform user acceptance testing for new site functionality, enhancements, and general maintenance
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BFA) from a four-year accredited college or university in English, Journalism, Advertising, Creative Writing or related field
- 3-5 years content creation and/or copywriting experience
- Experience in web, mobile, social, and emerging platforms
- Demonstrated ability to write in a wide range of voices and styles
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to independently manage multiple projects in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience writing for SEO, and a clear understanding of how SEO concepts influence copy
- Collaborative, flexible team player who is able to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Demonstrated good business and interpersonal skills
- Usability or conversion enhancement knowledge
- Experience with mutli-lingual content
- Familiarity with current online trends and tools
- Experience with a CMS, strongly preferred
- Adobe Creative Cloud a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics a plus
- Knowledge of programming languages, such as hypertext markup language
- Ability to write and communicate in Spanish a plus
Who We Are:
Remitly is the largest independent digital remittance company headquartered in the United States, transferring over $8 billion in annualized volume from its customers in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Australia to loved ones throughout the world. The company’s proprietary global transfer network includes its easy-to-use mobile app, which makes the process of sending money faster, easier, more transparent and less costly by eliminating the forms, codes, agents, extra time and fees typical of the traditional, century-old money transfer process. Remitly is backed by industry-leading investors, World Bank’s International Finance Corporation (IFC), Naspers’ PayU, Silicon Valley Bank, Stripes Group, DFJ, DN Capital, QED Investors, Trilogy Equity Partners, Bezos Expeditions, Founders’ Co-Op, and TomorrowVentures. The company is headquartered in Seattle, with additional offices in London, the Philippines, and Nicaragua. For more information, visit remitly.com.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Remitly is an eVerify Employer.