Documentation Writer at TUNE
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:09 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, July 10, 2019
TUNE is looking for a SaaS Documentation Writer to join our small but growing team to help take our online TUNE Partner Marketing documentation and learning content to the next level. In this role you will dive into creating, updating and editing content on TUNE Help as well as our TUNE Dev Hub. We see customer education as a key component of our business. Educated customers are successful customers and clear, comprehensive documentation plays a huge role in the success of our clients.
You have a passion for writing online documentation that’s clean and simple with expertise in Software as a Service products. You have experience taking complicated technical ideas, breaking them down, and simplifying them. You love helping people better understand complicated products and concepts.
What you’ll need….
- 2+ years experience authoring and editing online technical and online help content for SaaS products with a customer centric mindset (required)
- You understand the importance of this role and are able to approach writing from the vantage point of delivering accurate functionality capabilities with a customer centric approach
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, technical writing or similar field
- Demonstrated ability to communicate concisely and effectively, in a way that's appropriate for a range of target audiences
- Experience editing and authoring in HTML
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Highly organized and self-directed, comfortable working on a small teamPreferred:Would be fantastic if you have had previous exposure to online advertising, particularly supply-side, products
- Preferred: Experience with online help documentation editing tools
You’ll be responsible for…
- Becoming a TUNE product expert. After a few months, you will know the partner marketing industry, jargon and products inside and out.
- Designing, writing, and organizing documentation to support both internal and external clients
- Guiding and enforcing consistency in style, tone, and format across all deliverables
- Collaborating with UX, Product, Engineering, Sales and Marketing teams to improve in product copy, thus making a better TUNE product experience
- Editing, clarifying, and proofreading documents written by others
- Creating and using diagrams, animations, and other visuals to assist in reader comprehension when appropriate
- Providing technical and user-first input on UI text and error messages
Read Full Job Description