Master Production Scheduler
Your Superpowers in Action
- Identify and implement system and process improvements within the supply chain to enable overall business process improvement balancing customer service, inventory, and plant efficiencies
- The Master Production Scheduler is responsible for establishing the weekly schedules based on the planning for all product lines as determined by customer orders and capacities
- Direct Production Schedulers to adjust daily high volume key sku’s as needed to prevent stock outs
- Ensure Production Schedulers communicate schedule changes to all required associates
- Develop and maintain forecast, master schedule and procurement plan based on history, seasonality and sales opportunities
- Proactively review material supply and demand to determine push/pull actions appropriate to impact manufacturing MPS and supply MRP exception messages
- Work collaboratively with the Sourcing Engineer and Inventory Specialists to implement Pre-Engineering Change Orders for products or projects not yet released
- Assist in the resolution of MRP and planning discrepancies
Must-Have Superhero Gadgetry
- 7 years experience in the integrated functions of Master Production Scheduling and/or Materials Requirement Planning
- 5 years managerial experience focusing on planning, execution, control and monitoring of master production scheduling. Fulfillment & Distribution experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, analyze and interpret product information, production schedules, and other process documentation
- Computer proficiency, specifically with Microsoft Office, ERP/MRP systems such as Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Experience in a Lean environment - World Class Manufacturing, Lean principles, etc. is preferred.
- Strong math, organizational, time management and analytical skills.
- MRP experience in Logistics, Customer Service, Scheduling, Sales & Operations, and Inventory.
- Experience with Product Development and understanding of product life cycles strongly desired.
- APICS certification, CPIM is preferred.
What Funko OffersFunko offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits and a 401(K) plan with matching contributions from the company. Most importantly, we offer a creative work environment with people who love pop culture just as much as you do. Can’t wait to gush about your latest binge? Neither can we! Looking for a place where your favorite pop culture t-shirt will receive the compliments it deserves? We know how you feel! Funko is an equal opportunity employer. We know that every superhero has a unique origin story and the diversity of these stories enrich what we do. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.