In just a little over a decade, PitchBook has grown into a global organization with offices in Seattle, San Francisco, New York and London. With consistent high double-digit growth since 2009, the company has become the industry’s leading source of private market data, serving more than 3,000 clients around the world.
As a four-time winner of the Best Workplaces in Washington award, PitchBook is committed to fostering an open, collaborative work environment driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. Our culture is at the heart of our success, and it’s something we work on every day.
Our primary home for the last decade, PitchBook’s Seattle office has grown from humble beginnings in a 200-square-foot windowless room to our current three-floor home in a downtown skyscraper. Located just blocks away from Pike Place Market and historic Pioneer Square, our headquarters boast stunning mountain views, open collaboration spaces and a startup culture that emphasizes hard work and camaraderie. Working in our Seattle office means growing your career alongside smart, dedicated people in the city where it all began.
PitchBook is searching for a creative and energetic Multimedia Specialist to join an internal creative team that collaborates across all departments and locations to produce compelling video, audio and animated content to support marketing and internal communications. Multimedia at PitchBook currently includes video production, audio production, still photography and animation production for global marketing campaigns and social media.
The ideal candidate will be a strong storyteller who has a strategic mindset and the ability to focus on details, execution and on-time delivery. You will partner with our in-house creative team to develop scripts, outline interview questions, film events, interview subjects and provide technical support in an on-site studio. The ability to manage multiple projects and collaborate with multiple stakeholders is a must, however your main goal will be to partner with the rest of marketing to elevate the PitchBook brand and drive lead generation, sales conversion and renewal rates.
- Take initiative on video projects including pre-production (creative strategy, script development), production and post-production (editing, distribution and reporting)
- Bring a perspective on storytelling and marketing strategy with a focus on the end user
- Execute video projects while developing a deep understanding of the PitchBook product suite and how it benefits various customer segments
- Collaborate within internal creative agency to drive strategy, positioning and message
- Work with composure and positivity across all levels and functions of the organization, including working with members of the executive leadership team
- Deliver on-brand, image-based assets for website, print and online sales collateral and social posts
- Develop and hone multimedia best practices for web, social and beyond
- Articulate intent and perspective in creative reviews
- Act as a brand steward to ensure our multimedia strategy matches our brand voice and tone
- Collaborate directly with cross-functional teams, including product marketing, demand generation, sales, editorial and customer success
- Deliver projects in a timely fashion with a focus on priorities
- Strong storytelling skills
- Experience with audio, lighting and video production techniques
- Comfort with video production in and out of a studio environment
- Experience using MFT cameras for both video and photography
- Experience with video editing software (Adobe Premiere)
- Experience with graphics editing and creation using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
- Experience managing WordPress-like content management systems
- Possesses strong communication skills to articulate creative point of view, including opinion, intent and thought process behind creative choices
- Comfort and experience with balancing multiple, distinct creative projects at once and navigating shifting priorities, timelines, directives and project scopes
- An eye for detail and desire for consistency
- Calm demeanor to operate well under the pressure of working with many stakeholders and opinions
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
At PitchBook, we provide transparency into the capital markets by organizing the world’s meaningful business information and making it useful to our customers. We work tirelessly to arm global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape—including companies, investors, funds, investments, exits and people—so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. Our data and analysis are available through our award-winning flagship product, the PitchBook Platform, as well as our powerful suite of integrated tools, industry news and in-depth reports.
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.