Sales Content Creator at Convoy
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:08 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, February 23, 2021
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward.
Coaching and maturing a sales team is one of the most important business priorities for Convoy and it will play a pivotal role in Convoy’s success as it scales 2021 and beyond. With a thoughtfully crafted onboarding and continued education program, new hires and sellers on the Convoy sales team will feel engaged and motivated to grow our revenue engine. Sellers will be enabled and motivated to learn, engage, and produce results more quickly. We want our new hires to feel excited about their future at the company and you will be responsible for the content that is part of our sales enablement program.
- Design and develop engaging learner-centric content and courses that are specifically curated for Sales and Account Management teams.
- Create learning activities and compelling courses that fit into the overarching onboarding and continued education strategy for the sales teams.
- Craft clearly articulated documentation that is easily accessible and reference-able.
- Comfortable with data analysis and visualization to connect with learners and bring clarity of thought or understanding to complex material.
- Work alongside subject matter experts to synthesize and streamline content into trainings that are easily absorbed and adopted.
- Will be responsible for adoption of SOP’s and programs that you write as including the metrics behind that usage.
- Build out a written content for certification program that allows learners to feel accomplished throughout their onboarding experience.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to determine on-going training content needs and prioritize those needs.
- Continuously update and refresh the content and courses as the business changes and grows.
- Develop documentation for a variety of content such as: sales process, programs, initiatives, etc.
- Maintain an organized process to store all content that is created.
We're looking for someone who has:
- A proven track record of developing and implementing training programs.
- Experience working in instructional design, training content generation, and documentation.
- Solid knowledge of at least one learning management system.
- Professional experience using Google Suite to develop content: Google Slides, Docs, Sheets, etc.
- Great written communication skills that are geared towards sales organization.
- High attention to detail and ability to stay extremely organized.
- Very agile and able to embrace change as it happens.
- Visual design skills and ability to storyboard.
- Past experience in the sales industry.
- Experience as a front line sales representative is preferred.
- BS degree in instructional design, educational, or similar experience.
Employees' wellbeing is top of mind for the Convoy team. Outside of offering excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits, we also offer the following:
* On demand mental and emotional health benefits through Lyra
* On demand primary care through 98.6
* Generous paid time off
* Paid parental leave program
* Fertility benefit solutions via Progyny
* Child-care and adult/elder-care options through Bright Horizons
* Opportunity to join and contribute to one of our Employee Resource Groups
* Ability to make a real world impact!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!