Senior Producer, Live Operations and Publishing
We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology, while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a highly-organized Sr. Producer with exceptional communication skills and proven game production experience. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of production for Blankos live operations and publishing, partnering with external development resources, internal stakeholders, vendors, and various other internal or external resources.
You will own the schedule, process, vendor relationships, and communication, establishing timelines and coordinating the workload required to achieve milestones, responsible for identifying risks, providing mitigation plans, and regularly communicating development status to internal stakeholders.
Strong problem-solving skills, the ability to establish clarity from ambiguity, facilitation of collaboration with remote resources, a team first attitude, and maintaining a friendly, supportive, creative environment are all essential to your success.
Our Seattle office is located in the heart of quirky, creative Ballard. When we’re not making awesome games, we’re out sampling the delicious food Ballard has to offer; we’re sipping coffee (or tea) at our favorite coffee shops; or we’re engrossed in epic table-top battles at Cafe Mox. We’re passionate about creating a tight-knit work environment that feels like you’re hanging out with your friends.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work with technology resources, game team, platform team, and external vendors to develop a 24/7/365 system and process to monitor services, identify issues, kick off incident management, assign priority, determine required resources, notify required participants, manage communication, and resolve issues.
- Oversee and act as primary point of contact for Blankos Live Operations and incident management, coordinating all required resources to drive issues to resolution.
- Web - Manage vendors, schedule, and internal resources for maintenance, development of new features, and content updates for Blankos.com
- Marketing & PR – Work with Marketing and PR vendors to align efforts with other franchise activities.
- Community Management and Social Media - Work with internal resources to schedule community and social activities across multiple channels, for the entire Blankos franchise.
- Main point of contact with external localization vendors.
- Work with game production team to implement a localization process.
- Manage ongoing localization efforts, primarily for game and web, but also for other channels as required.
- Work with stakeholders and resources to determine resource needs and create/maintain production schedules for development, launch, and ongoing maintenance phases
- Regularly communicate project and milestone, status, risks, and opportunities.
- Actively manage risk by proactively identifying mitigation strategies, gaining alignment on solutions, and executing
- Day to day creation and communication of tasks, priorities, and deadlines for internal resources and external partners
- Ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are fully understood, communicated and achieved
- Facilitate healthy collaboration, strong communication, effective process, and accountability across all individuals and supporting teams
WHO YOU ARE:
- 8+ years of relevant production experience
- Proven results managing ambiguous situations and driving towards clarity
- Proven track record of orchestrating work across various creative and technical resources on complex software development and publishing projects
- Ability to work with leadership and resources to align priorities and develop realistic plans to deliver on schedules
- Experience developing continuous improvement to process and tools, to support increased collaboration and efficiency
- Ability to set and manage stakeholder expectations amidst competing priorities
- Expert project and people management skills
- Knowledge of various project management tools and methodologies, paired with the experience to know when and why to leverage
- Comfortable in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized, flexible and able to work with multiple stakeholders
- A passion for games
This position is on the Blankos team, based in Seattle, WA
Apply at [email protected]
Read Full Job Description