Simulation Trainer at 98point6
Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
Your Role and Impact
As a simulation trainer, you will provide training to physicians on 98point6 operational systems both in-person and virtually. You will work cross-functionally to lead trainings to enhance physician readiness and performance, stay abreast of clinical workflows and contribute to physicians’ technical acumen at 98point6. You will play a critical role in ensuring our physicians continue to provide exceptional patient care. This position is on-site in Seattle.
- Independently lead training sessions established in partnership with the training team
- Evaluate training materials and audiovisual aids for course content and develop recommendations for improving effectiveness and efficiency
- Provide accurate and appropriate feedback to trainees and elevate performance issues to management
- Develop materials in coordination with the training team, such as instructor guides and quick reference materials
- Update and track training documents and evaluation forms, workflow best practices and data standardization
- Coordinate with both internal and external resources for prompt problem-solving
- 3+ years of training facilitation experience in an academic or corporate setting
- Background in a professional healthcare environment preferred
- Experience with remote classroom facilitation and strong understanding of training methods
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with all levels across the organization
- Knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for delivering remote training
- Comfortable with new and evolving technology and the ability to effectively train individuals with variable technical fluency
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.