As a Technical Writer in the Product Technical Alliances team, you would be a highly productive writer and a quick learner. You have an eye for detail and consistency, and exhibit unfailing attention to quality construction in documents. Your strong technical skills and aptitude for organizing complex information enable you to pick up new technologies, science, and standards rapidly.
Some things we need from you
- Drive the development and maintenance product documentation in a timely fashion and to the highest quality standards.
- Managing, authoring, and editing online help documentation.
- Manage internal resources to plan and create documentation standards, systems, and content.
- Identify the needs for new and revised content via internal and external research.
- Ability to produce end user documentation based on information gathered from peers, technical specifications, and actual system use.
- Establish working relationship with key personnel such as Developers, and Quality Assurance Analysts who are located in various regions around the globe.
- Hands on with the UiPath technology and able to support asset creation for marketing or demos.
- Assist in providing technical documentation for technology partner program.
Some things you need to have
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field required.
- Strong research skills.
- Good interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate in both writing and verbally.
- Excellent written, proofreading, and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and have the ability to multi-task.
- Must be adaptable to changes.
- Ability to demonstrate supportive relationships with peers, clients, partners, and corporate executives.
- Must be flexible with a “can do” attitude and have the ability to remain professional under high pressure situations.
- Ability to retain and protect confidential material.
Some things we offer to you
We are offering flexible working hours in a nice office and free daily premium catering. Competitive salary, stock options for the candidate experience but we believe that working with us to develop a world leading robotics technology is the big plus for you.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.