Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched banking product, Passbook. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
The Role. You will report to the Sr. Production Manager, and help create video and motion design production output at Remitly. We are looking for both a leader and a doer with experience creating and editing a broad range of video and motion design assets suitable for both digital and broadcast platforms. Raw material may include camera footage, dialogue, graphics, and sound clips.
What you'll do:
- Produce and edit video and motion design ads of varying lengths and sizes for multiple channels, countries and target markets including TV, CTV, Programmatic, and Digital platforms throughout US, Canada, EU, and Australia.
- Partner with our internal Creative Team, Intent Owners, and Program Management to transform the creative brief into videos and motion design that improve brand awareness and increase new customer acquisition.
- Improve brand image while maintaining look, feel, tone of the Remitly brand.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience working with the Adobe Suite and portfolio showcasing different styles and approaches.
- You are an expert and fierce customer advocate, and know what great creative digital design looks like
- You have some Startup DNA - you take ownership of deliverables and outcomes.
- You understand success metrics such as quality, on-time delivery, etc., to improve increased Awareness and Consideration performance and promote new customer acquisition and repeat user loyalty. You're excited to participate in campaign performance analysis and make creative work that has an impact.
- You can create a large volume of assets on a continual launch cycle with ease
- You identify and clear roadblocks with a "no problems, only solutions" attitude.
- You are an expert in the entire Adobe Suite, but specifically After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer