Join our team as an account manager and you will help leading consumer brands use data and technology to discover insights, improve decision-making and transform their businesses.
- Lead bi-weekly calls with clients to address project work on a variety of deliverables.
- Create PPC campaigns on Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) platform, examine ROI, and stay within client budget constraints.
- Execute new product launches. Orchestrate critical path schedule with internal Stackline team as well as external client team.
- Ability to draw insights from large amounts of data and provide recommendation to clients on e-commerce strategy.
- Generate reports that analyze customer pricing/promotional performance and competitive analysis.
- 3–7 years of relevant account management experience with proven track record.
- 2+ years of e-commerce retail experience as a Vendor or Manufacturer to e-retailer (preferably Amazon) is a big plus.
- Demonstrate excellent communication (written and oral) and active listening skills.
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to multitask to effectively prioritize and manage workflow.
- Ability to draw insights from large amounts of data and provide recommendation to clients on e-commerce strategy (extensive Microsoft Excel knowledge required).
- People who think big, solve problems, and aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty.
Read Full Job Description