Brand Research (BX) Data Insights Manager at Qualtrics (Seattle, WA)
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Brand Research (BX) Data Insights Manager
Qualtrics formally launched the BX (Brand Experience Management) product pillar in 2019. BX provides a dynamic approach to Brand Experience Management that enables clients to make smarter and faster decisions in the areas that matter most. Since launch, the BX product has seen tremendous success and is a major growth opportunity for Qualtrics. We are looking to add a Brand Research (BX) Data Insights Manager to the team to meet the evolving needs of our ever-expanding base of BX customers and deliver a great customer experience.
The Brand Research (BX) Data Insights Manager is a newly created role, responsible for ensuring customers derive value from their investment in brand products and services. In this role, you will work with customers to build strong partnerships, drive adoption of the technology, integrate it into the way they work, and align their program with their business priorities to ultimately ensure our customers realize value from their investment.
The Brand Research (BX) Data Insights Manager will serve as the single point of contact for customers in supporting the ongoing sustainment and success of these customers. The Brand Data Insights & Customer Success Manager will have the support of the core account team and as needed the larger expanded team to address specific client needs. The goal is not just retention and growth—it's about thinking like the customer—understanding their goals and consistently delivering value.
This is an exciting role, one that will be piloting this new sustainment model for our customers. The Brand Research (BX) Data Insights Manager will be pivotal in understanding what is working with this new sustainment mode, what can be improved and ultimately helping to scale this newly created role. This role will also have direct reports; you will be responsible for coaching and managing these individuals and supporting their career development.
Key success metrics for this role include client satisfaction, product usage, renewals and expansion.
- A minimum of 7 years relevant market research experience (client and/or agency side)
- Experience supporting the full life cycle of brand research/brand tracking including survey design, data analysis, report creation, and storytelling of results
- Strategic thinker, ability to connect the dots between the Qualtrics technology, survey data and the client’s business needs/goals
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a cross functional team
- Comfortable with ambiguity, ability to understand a big picture idea and independently run with it
- Professional, able to independently interact with vendors/clients
- Proficient in Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint, Google Slides and/or Keynote
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing individuals or teams
- Account management experience with a demonstrated ability to nurture and grow accounts
- MBA or advanced degree from a top-tier university
- 1-2 years of experience in the SaaS (Service as a Software) industry
- Experience with Qualtrics XM platform
- Knowledge of SPSS or other analytical software.