Business Analyst at Pebble (Seattle, WA)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:05 p.m. (PST) on Monday, February 6, 2023
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
We are looking for a self motivated and intellectually curious candidate who can take on the task of helping Pebble Health optimize our products to be more innovative, intuitive and aligned with our customer’s needs.
- Build financial models/analyses to evaluate new product lines and new market segments
- Generate insights and ideas to improve customer experience and our technology
- Enable hyper customization of product design and pricing by predicting revenue and expenses for different customer segments
- Identify business challenges, opportunities and use analytical tools to solve them. e.g. How to design products so it is easy to make great healthcare shopping choices?
- Drive product enhancements through rigorous, hypothesis driven testing and establish an ongoing learning agenda
- Undergraduate degree with a Major in STEM
- 1-3 years of experience in an analytical role
- Proficiency in using Excel and SQL
- Knowledge of Python or other high level language
- Generous health benefits including: medical (+ HRA), dental, and vision benefits
- Tax-free commuter FSA with 50% matching
- 401k plan with 100% matching up to 4%
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO for salaried employees
- Employee referral program
- Bright loft office in the heart of Capitol Hill
- Friendly, diverse team of entrepreneurs
- Salary range: $85,000 - $115,000
*This role is in-office only. Not eligible for remote or hybrid work.
Read Full Job Description