doxo is disrupting bill pay. We are founded on the idea to create a simple, secure way to pay all your bills from a single account. We’re a rapidly growing startup looking for a high lead energy data engineer with experience building scalable data collection, storage, and analysis systems.
- Define the architecture, technologies, and processes used to create a high scale data processing pipeline.
- Work with engineers to create the tools and infrastructure used to collect, transform, and store data to be used for analytics.
- Identify and implement analytics tools used by internal stakeholders to engage with data.
- Ensure proper security and access control to analytics data.
- Work collaboratively with the team to deploy, support and operate your services and applications.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Experience with high scale, distributed, 24x7 systems and applications
- 5+ years of experience with SQL in both transactional and analytical applications
- Experience with Linux platforms
- Experience with AWS data technologies
- Experience with Ruby, Python, or a similar programming language
- Strong analytical and design skills
- Capacity for learning quickly in a fast paced environment and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering