Ideoclick is a Seattle based company, founded by former Amazonians, offering a suite of services to empower brands to successfully drive their eCommerce business. We provide strategic advisory and business planning, pricing strategy, marketing, content creation and optimization, catalog management, inventory management, and reporting data and software for our diverse set of clients.
We’re an entrepreneurial organization that is growing fast and looking for a Data Integration Coordinator to join our team!
At Ideoclick, we work as a distributed team. While we maintain a corporate presence in Seattle, WA; our employees have the flexibility to work from the location they choose, and we are open to this role living/working anywhere in the US.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and triage ticket queue – resolve and re-assign to appropriate person
- Update item catalog
- Correct and manage product ASINs
- Convert price sheets from client format to standard internal Excel format
- Troubleshooting – ensuring information on client product detail page is accurate
What you’ve got:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability and interest in thriving in a fast-paced, startup like environment
- Extremely high level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong ability to creatively solve tough problems – you think outside the box
- Positive attitude and ability to motivate yourself and others
- Great time management skills – you can effectively manage and prioritize tasks
What’s in it for you?
- Working with a talented, dynamic and collaborative group of people
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Flexible working hours
- A casual, relaxed atmosphere in a modern, spacious office in the Pioneer Square area with convenient access to transit and phenomenal views of the Puget Sound and CenturyLink Field