We started with the knowledge and insight of a veteran title and escrow team, paired them with tech industry leaders, and gave them a clean slate – to build what title and escrow should be. We invented sophisticated back-office technology to streamline our closing process, and ensure every customer receives the same high level of service, every time. Then we created real-time views into that system with our mobile apps and desktop portal, so there’s no guesswork or uncertainty.
Our approach is simple. Title and escrow has transaction data, documents, and contacts. We know the transaction status. Why not share them, in real time, so we’re all on the same page? The results speak for themselves – our customers are our biggest fans.
We are looking for an eager and friendly Data Processor in our Settle Office. The successful candidate will support the company growth by entering new clients into our operational system and assisting sales with lead processing. You will be responsible for verifying client licensing and employment, amending client information with updates provided by sales and operations, entering new records, and doing internet research to fill in missing information for new clients. Experience working in database is preferred, but not required.
- Work with the Manager of Application Operations to maintain the client data for our applications
- Client record creation
- Updating existing client’s contact and employment information
- Research client information and enter into the sales software
- Uploading client headshots into our cloud
- Researching new leads coming from our JetApp
- Provide sales support with large data projects as needed
- Data entry for large events
- Monitor multiple channels and software for client updates
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Desire to seek out data anomalies and a genuine concern for accuracy and quality
- Work well with between multiple systems and can organize and prioritize workload
- Inherent comfort level working in a startup environment where there are refinements, re-dos, level-headedness, optimization, and a future-focused perspective
- Undergraduate degree with a high GPA or equivalent work experience
- High level of proficiency with general office applications. (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel) and comfort with learning new applications as required
- High proficiency in English, both written and verbal (in person and by telephone)
- Positive attitude and enjoy working in a team environment