Global Head of Cloud Solutions Architecture and ISV Technical Solutions at Qumulo
In order to further develop the relationships with global cloud providers such as AWS, Azure and Google, Qumulo is looking for a Senior Leader for a new Cloud Solution Architecture team. You will coach and manage Cloud Solutions Architects in their relationship with cloud providers and cloud ecosystem partners. You are creative enough to think big and develop replicable enterprise solutions and reference architectures which deliver measurable customer outcomes leveraging Qumulo and Cloud Provider native services together.
Do you like helping customers and partners solve tough technical problems and achieve business outcomes? Would you like to help Qumulo look for ways to optimize technical relationships, SA training and better integration with the global cloud providers? Do you have a knack for helping companies understand application architectures and integration approaches? Do you want to be part of building a new business inside of Qumulo and helping to establish us as the leading provider of file and data services for Enterprises and Government globally?
As the leader for this team, you will have the opportunity to build, shape and deliver on a strategy to grow technical and business unit mindshare and broad use of Qumulo with cloud providers and through our partner community through the use of co-designed solutions, reference architecture and solution templates.
You should possess a track record of hiring, developing, and mentoring senior technical specialists; supporting and working in close partnership with Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing teams; customer facing skills that will allow them to facilitate the relationship within the customer’s environment especially with CTO and CDO levels, as well as a technical background that enables them to easily interact and give guidance with software developers and architects. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges customers face when migrating to the cloud or using hybrid architectures.Roles & Responsibilities:
- Hire, develop, and grow a senior team of Cloud Solutions Architects
- Serve as a key member of the Qumulo Cloud BU, you will act as a trusted advisor to our internal partners
- Provide the architectural guidance and recommendations necessary to promote successful partner engagements worldwide for summits, workshops, product launches and other external events.
- Contribute to the Solution Architect role based learning path framework as defined by the internal organization
- Champion Cloud partners
- Assist solution providers with the definition of technical strategies that will enable them to sell more of Qumulo plus cloud services offers.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge with the broader Solution Architect community, and evangelize Qumulo services and solutions through public speaking and blogs
- Superior social skills especially in working through a matrix organization globally
- 15+ years professional working experience demonstrating progressive career covering technical and business experience. E.g. design/implementation/consulting experience of large-scale, transformation projects.
- 7+ years of proven executive leadership interaction.
- The right person will possess significant hands on implementation or consulting experience and demonstrate a strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
- The successful candidate will have spent several years of their career in customer facing roles and a proven record of effective collaborations across multiple internal organizations and interactions with partner and customers.
- Experience working with end user or developer communities.
- Experience supporting partners and programs.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must. Past experience writing and publishing technical whitepapers desirable.
- BA/BS degree required; Computer Science, Math or Technical background highly desired; Advanced Degree a plus
- Some travel may be required
- Experience working with AWS and Azure technologies from a dev/ops perspective
- AWS and/or Azure Certification, eg. AWS Solutions Architect Associate
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background screening