iQ Machine Learning Engineer - Seattle at Qualtrics
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! Join a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.The Challenge
We are looking for engineers to bring our Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence R&D and strategy to the next level. Our goal is to personalize the Qualtrics experience using ML and AI features showcasing Qualtrics data as a core value proposition and competitive advantage.
As a Machine Learning software engineer at Qualtrics, you should love building simple solutions to solve hard customer problems. Crafting systems in an agile environment to withstand hyper growth and owning quality from end to end is a rewarding challenge and one of the reasons Qualtrics is such an exciting place to work!
In addition, you will:
- Work with Research Engineers to implement, tune, and productize machine learning models
- Develop scalable, fast, robust, and simple web-based solutions to solve complex business problems
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other specialists, tech-ops, and product managers
- Attend daily stand-up meetings, collaborate with your peers, prioritize features, and work with a sense of urgency to deliver value to your customers
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in Computer Science or related
- 2-6+ years of hands-on experience with Machine Learning systems over the entire software development lifecycle:
- Designing for scale, quality, and stability, especially with an eye to machine learning models in NLP, computer vision, statistical analysis, data mining, etc.
- Experience in software engineering standard methodologies (e.g. code versioning, unit testing, code reviews, design documents, and data modeling)
- Maintenance and enhancements once in production
- Experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with large-scale computing platforms, e.g Spark, Hadoop
- Experience with one or more deep learning frameworks: e.g Tensorflow, PyTorch, MXNet
- Experience implementing production systems from research papers and whitepapers
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories