Junior Research Services Specialist at Qualtrics
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Expectations for Success
We are looking for a self-motivated, organized professional with an advanced attention to detail to join our Research Services team as a Survey Specialist. Under the direction of our principal survey methodologist, the Survey Specialist will review and design survey instruments for high-priority Research Services clients and will have the primary responsibility to build initial drafts of client surveys and to own the revision process until the survey goes live into the field for data collection.
In this role you will wed two critical skill sets: an editor’s attention to detail and a broadly applicable understanding of research methods. As such, you should have experience in technical writing (e.g., English language editing) or in research—whether marketing research or a survey-based social science. Because survey drafts are built and revised in the Qualtrics platform, you will be advanced Qualtrics user (i.e., versed in the programming of skip logic, display logic, and survey flow), but at a minimum, you should be comfortable using the Qualtrics platform and willing to complete advanced software certification.
Finally, given the swift nature of marketing research and the steady flow of client work, success in this role will demonstrate an ability to manage as many as 6-8 survey projects at a time and at varying stages of development. Although supervised by the principal survey methodologist, the Survey Specialist will largely be responsible for his/her own time management with respect to setting and meeting deadlines. As such organizational skills are paramount.
- General familiarity with the Qualtrics research core
- Familiarity with marketing or social science survey-based research
- Superior attention to detail
- Comfort in a fast-pace and sometimes unstructured environment
- Ability to articulate complex concepts clearly and pleasantly, especially through written communication
- Degree from a 4-year college or university
- High-level organizational and time management skills
- Advance Qualtrics certification
- Previous experience in market research or social science survey-based research
- Previous experience in technical writing or editing
- Advanced knowledge of survey methodology and standard methodologies
- Comfort engaging directly with enterprise-level clients and partners