Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since the then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
Are you good at managing multiple moving pieces in a fast-paced environment? If so, we want you to join the team as a Negotiations Analyst. Along with keeping the company train on the rails, you will participate in all aspects of the business. From managing home offer negotiations, to writing offers, to conducting special projects for the executive team, you will do it all.
Roles & responsibilities:
You will be directly responsible for driving sales by successfully negotiating offers into acceptance. You possess:
- Superior relationship, observational, and social-behavioral skills
- Exert diplomacy to manage and contain high-pressure situations
- Draft and understand legal real estate contracts
- Communicate accurate, time-critical information across multiple channels, serving as liaison between client advisors and listing agents
- Ability to think quickly, move fluidly, and problem-solve complex situations
- Strike a fine balance between managing risks, while also willing to go above and beyond to help the team win
- Ability to read between the lines to extract key information
- Be intricately familiar with the minute nuances of each transaction, but also able to see the larger picture and come up with creative solutions
- Maintain our reputation of excellence in the listing agent community
- Extreme attention to detail and able to meet time-critical deadlines
- Complex problem resolution skills
- Patience and ability to keep calm under pressure
- Passion in working in a ultra-fast-paced start-up environment
- Experience collaborating and communicating across teams
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance packages to fit your needs ( Full-time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
At this time, we are unable to provide any form of Visa sponsorship.
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S