Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
We're searching for a senior level people data expert to join Remitly's People/HR team, reporting to our VP, HR. This new role will iterate and scale our global people data strategy. You'll align our data structures, create thoughtful insights and use market best practices to create an understanding of our workforce so we can provide an outstanding employee experience and competitively position Remitly globally.
You'll accomplish this by partnering with the People team and partners to guide decisions. Your important work will directly improve how we attract and retain talent.
What You'll Do
- Improve our HR data structure, systems and architecture (the Americas, APAC, Europe)
- Help us develop and track the best metrics and targets to grow our culture, and attract and retain amazing talent
- Evolve our business intelligence function and build self-service dashboards with measurements and analytics
- Create and lead processes, governance and discipline to help us scale
- Analyze data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices,, turnover, and compliance
- Collect and compile HR data from a variety of sources including HRIS, payroll outputs, employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, recruiting pipeline and closure, government labor statistics, competitors practices
- Prepare compelling reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to multiple partners
- Based on metrics and analysis, make recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to attract and hire qualified candidates, to motivate and retain employees, to address staffing issues, and to maintain legal compliance.
- Use data visualization to bring data to life and tell a compelling story built around relevant insights
- Ensure compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices
Who You Are
- 5+ years of progressive people data analyst experience, startup/scaling experience
- Alignment to our mission and values
- Outside-in perspective to stay up to date with market trends
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy, operates with a high degree of discretion
- Experience navigating different HRIS-related SaaS and tools (ex. UltiPro and ChartHop)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits and 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer