We are looking for a results-driven Research and Outcomes Coordinator to support research and outcomes projects within the 98point6 Medical Team. In partnership with stakeholders across the organization and externally, you’ll ensure that all aspects of novel virtual care-based research projects are completed. You will contribute to 98point6 being a leader in meaningful, innovative clinical research and assist in building out our outcomes program.
This role will support 98point6's contracts with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) federal agency, along with other collaborations with government agencies, academic institutions and healthcare organizations.
- Drive research and outcomes projects from ideation to delivery by coordinating a variety of tasks
- Develop key research collaborations with internal and external partners
- Analyze clinical data and collaborate in building reporting and delivering to stakeholders
- Support 98point6's relationship with BARDA and other government agencies by executing on aims of projects
- Execute literature reviews and collate data
- Ensure all team members are in sync on deliverables and milestones across a suite of projects
- Create slide decks and draft summaries of research findings for external and internal presentations
- Edit and support publications for research and white papers
- 2+ years experience coordinating complex projects in the healthcare ecosystem
- Demonstrated strength in data management and analytics, preferably with clinical data
- Familiarity with the clinical research process, including workflows for research studies
- Ability to thrive with partial information and ambiguity while creating structure for projects you support
- Familiarity with health outcomes metrics, including the Quadruple Aim (preferred)
- Experience partnering with cross-functional teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational prowess
- Curiosity and enthusiasm for digital health and technology
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.