Research Core Strategic Growth
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
9,000+ organizations worldwide and more than 80% of the Fortune 100 rely on the Qualtrics Experience Management Platform™ to collect, analyze, and act on feedback—more feedback than they ever thought possible. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can handle the four core experiences of business—customer, employee, product, and brand experience. Organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict what will resonate most.
About the Team
This team is a group of highly driven individuals that are intelligent, organized, and dedicated. We work together as a team to accomplish and exceed quarterly and annual objectives. We are a visionary team that works hard and enjoys the incredible trajectory that Qualtrics provides. Our overarching objective is to drive company revenue growth through client success.
This role encompasses taking a highly can-do approach to building key account strategy with enterprise sales teams, deal reviews, and sales campaign execution. In other words, this role will be the ‘tip of the spear’. We will go deep on strategic accounts where there are domino effects, dedicatedly craft opportunities, know everything about our competitors, and support high value cross functional initiatives.
The Research Core Enterprise Executive is expected to drive all enterprise sales efforts for the Research Core business including working with Enterprise teams in: prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, navigating the sales cycle, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure to drive site wide penetration of Qualtrics Research Core.
In summary, the RC Strategic Sales Lead is a role that is hyper-focused on driving product line growth, expansion within existing customers, landing new logos and nurturing initiatives that will move the RC business forward in the enterprise space. Characteristics of these accounts and deals include:
Expectations for Success
- You drive new revenue from key strategic accounts
- You aggressively engage the sales team in penetrating key accounts
- You develop and drive enterprise playbook for CIO / CTO side wide sales
- You drive site wide pricing
- You works closely with sales leadership to direct internal resources to key accounts
- You conduct deal reviews, 1on1 account planning, and strategy sessions with the Enterprise sales team to ensures accurate forecasting
- You build and lead trainings for the sales organization
- You contribute to product and business development activities
- You work with and develop professional relationships at senior levels within existing clients and prospects
- In collaboration with Qualtrics' marketing team, you will develop and execute demand generation campaigns
- You oversee and actively participate in contract negotiations
- You represent Qualtrics at industry conferences and association meetings
- You maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in determining win-based proposals and pricing
What are the qualifications?
- Acquire clients, negotiate, and sell the Qualtrics Research Software platform to marketing and research executives of Fortune 500 companies, governments NPOs and/or academic institutions
- Educate clients on the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- Experience in CIO / CTO Sales motion
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Mac proficiency a plus.
- At least 10 years of recent experience selling complex SaaS application software solutions to a major vertical market.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to market research, marketing and human resource departments within Fortune 1000 companies.
What differentiates us from other companies?
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.