Senior Deep Learning Developer, Generative Models at Unity Technologies
Our Machine Learning Graphics team wants to redefine the process of content generation by exploring the intersection of Machine Learning and Graphics. From material generation to texture creation to environment content authoring, our Machine Learning Graphics team believes that we can better serve Unity developers by applying Machine Learning models to the Graphics Rendering process. If you are a team player who wants to be at the forefront of machine learning, graphics, and the video game industry, we want to talk to you!
You will have an immediate and significant impact on the team’s projects and direction. As a Machine Learning Engineer with our team, you will help identify the obstacles and potential applications of leveraging ML technology to expedite, ease, and empower the process of Unity content creation, and provide a lens of Machine Learning expertise to the team.
This role is located in Bellevue, WA. Candidates desiring remote work will not be considered at this time.
- Recent, hands-on experience in the field of machine learning, preferably using deep learning models
- Experience working in an engineering organization, producing code for deployment
- Exposure to latest Deep Learning techniques (CNNs, RNNs, GANs, RL, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with one or more Deep Learning Framework (TensorFlow, pyTorch, Keras, MXNet, etc)
- Experience working or strong interest in Graphics Engineering, Image Processing, or Computer Vision
- Masters Degree or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Expertise in physically-based image rendering, texture generation, facial animation and modeling, high-fidelity video game rendering, or 3D modeling
- Experience in game and/or entertainment industry (animation, film, television, video games, etc.)
- Experience working with multi-platform systems
- Experience in close work with content creators (artists, animators, etc)
- Experience in academic research or industry research — for example, publishing in top-tier conferences or journals, or industry experience as a software engineer in research
- Mastery of the current GPU pipelines
- Mastery of C/C++, C#, Python
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.