Senior Software Development Engineer - Data Team at Igneous
Senior Software Engineer – Data Team
- Join the team building real-world applications to simplify management of data at PB scale
- Become part of a commercially successful & rapidly growing company that’s redefined Unstructured Data Management
- Solve complex, real-world problems at massive scale
Igneous creates a new approach to Unstructured Data Management that overcomes the modern challenge of file and object data at multi-petabyte scale. Deployable onsite, offsite, in any cloud, and for any protocol - our fully-managed service makes it simple to discover, protect, and move PB-scale data at blazing speeds. Data-centric organizations rely on Igneous Data-Management-as-a-Service to enable diverse workloads ranging from streaming media to curing cancer.
Our Data Team is expanding, and we're looking for skilled Senior Software Engineers to join us in solving real customer problems by building enterprise apps at the cross-section of our data management platform and all commercial cloud environments. . We work primarily in Go – but no previous experience is required. If you like to build modern cloud-centric applications, work across the entire stack, and have an impact on customers, this could be your ideal role.
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Data team at Igneous, you will:
- Own major components of our cloud data management platform service(s) through their full lifecycle
- Leverage customer feedback to design, build and release new features or enhancements to existing cloud platform services on a weekly basis
- Champion and contribute to our CI/CD development rhythm
- Be a team player and help drive overall team success by helping/mentoring junior member(s)
Our ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Several years of software development experience building modern, open source, public cloud native service(s) in a CI/CD environment
- An interest in Golang, Docker, and/or Linux development
- Proven ability to tinker across entire stack
- The desire to solve large, complex problems well outside your comfort zone
- Bonus points: experience with Golang, Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, ElasticSearch, or any work in the realm of cloud, PaaS/IaaS, containerization, distributed computing
As a Senior Software Engineer at Igneous you’ll be joining a skilled and diverse team during this exciting time of rapid customer expansion. You’ll be part of the group expanding our platform to all public cloud offerings, creating solutions to real-world problems in a role that's highly visible within the organization. Our team provides significant ownership and impact at every level, excellent leadership opportunities, strong compensation (inc. benefits & equity), career development, and a culture built on quality.
APPLY NOW to be a big part of a small team
Igneous are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity as a core of company culture. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.