About the Role:
RealSelf is looking for an experienced Designer to join the Consumer Marketing team. This role will be critical in bringing the RealSelf brand to life through creative design across multiple consumer-facing platforms. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and talented creator focused on delighting consumers with unique branded experiences.
The person who takes this role will have an opportunity to make a big difference in supporting millions of people make smart, confident decisions about improving their face, body and smile. Creative Design is especially important at RealSelf because our users depend on us to understand the many options available and crisp, compelling design can help them navigate all the information. We strive to nurture deep relationships with our users, providing inspiration and information across digital, email, social, public relations, and event activations.
The Designer who joins our team should be passionate about the beauty/aesthetics category, and be ready to jump into a fast-paced, dynamic tech environment.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to take complex ideas and translate them into powerful designs across digital, print and social activations.
- Work closely with the visual team to help drive the brand visual direction for marketing efforts.
- Interpret brand guidelines and work within them to deliver a cohesive and consistent brand experience.
- Ability to go beyond executional or tactical tasks to deliver strategic concepts that support a wide range of project types and multi-channel campaigns.
- Comfortable taking on production work.
- Readily receive and provide constructive feedback to team members to push creative to the highest level of quality.
- Use resources efficiently, meet deadlines, and keep others informed of work plans and progress toward goals.
About You: We are looking for someone who has the ability to create engaging and strategic design solutions for our consumer. Someone who can ideate and build cohesive multi-channel campaigns through visual and creative concepts, and has a strong work ethic and attention to detail. If you are proactive, solution-oriented, and are able to juggle multiple projects at once and consistently hit deadlines, please apply!
You may be the right fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Visual Design, Graphic Design or equivalent.
- 3-5 years experience in marketing design, agency experience a plus.
- Emphasis in digital experience, demonstrating a breadth of work across multiple design platforms in digital, print, and social channels.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and flexible with strong communication skills and a passion for visual design and marketing.
- Ability to communicate ideas with a strong, positive viewpoint and advocate for quality work that supports brand and business objectives.
- Self-motivated problem solver with the ability to react to directional changes and ambiguity quickly and positively across multiple projects
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat) and Sketch.
- Expert in Photoshop.
- Motion graphic and/or illustration skills are a plus.
Travel is not anticipated for this role.
The RealSelf office sits in a historic Pioneer Square building. Employees also have the option to bring their dogs to work!
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make it easy to get the information and deep support needed to make confident purchase decisions. Since 2006 our authentic stories, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped millions of people explore treatments and decisions that range from laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.