- Implement Algorithmia’s brand and style guide across print, digital, and video assets
- Take up our mission to make state-of-the-art AI and ML effortlessly scalable (& cost effective!) for Fortune 500 and government customers everywhere
- Experience rapid growth in the first AI startup to be funded by Google
Algorithmia automates, optimizes, and accelerates every step of the journey to deploying AI and ML at scale.We allow anyone to run models on massively parallel infrastructure in minutes instead of months. In our cloud or your datacenter - all completely managed for maximum performance at minimum cost. Already trusted by over 90k developers and major enterprise customers, Algorithmia makes scalable machine learning fast, simple, and cost-effective for everyone.
We are looking for a designer who has demonstrable skills in print, UX design, illustration and is eager to build a world-class brand with us. You will work with a high-performing growth team and be invested in coaching, given opportunities for increasing levels of responsibility, and the opportunity to grow with our fast-moving start-up.
As a designer at Algorithmia, your practical responsibilities will include:
- Design for all of Algorithmia’s design needs, including conference booth signage, sales materials, marketing web pages on algorithmia.com, slide decks, blog posts, and any new projects
- Work with the Growth team to develop new quarterly ad campaigns
On a given day, you might find yourself working on projects like:
- Take a slide deck that’s been drafted by the CEO and implement the Algorithmia visual style, and create original illustrations and diagrams
- Work with the Director of Growth to develop creative assets for the next quarter campaign
- Meet with the event manager and collect all of the requirements for designing booth signage for the events next quarter, and creating quick sketches for them
- Work with our UX designer to iterate on concepts for a new feature
- Layout a white paper and illustrate new diagrams based off an engineers sketches
- Work with the Director of Growth to create storyboards for an upcoming animation
- Work with content marketing team to develop graphics for blogs, white papers, infographics, etc
- Work with the Growth team to develop compelling ads that help convey our value proposition and engage with prospects
You’ll be a good fit for this opportunity if:
- You love design, and want an opportunity to prove your skills in a fast-growing startup.
- You are ambitious and push yourself to improve your craft and are willing to put in the emotional labor to do great work.
- You’ll be comfortable learning to understand and design around highly technical topics, ensuring your work maintains a human feel, setting Algorithmia apart from other AI/ML companies.
What we want to see:
- A portfolio of work, including digital and print work
- Proficiency with Adobe creative suite
- Industry experience with UX and UI design frameworks
- Experience taking highly technical ideas and distilling them into digestible graphic assets with tools like the Adobe design suite, Sketch, and others
- Ease with working with others with dissimilar ideas, being diplomatic, owning your craft while maintaining flexibility
- You ask questions to inform what you need to make high-quality designs
- You work well with a large amount of uncertainty and are willing to iterate quickly and often
Sound like a fit? Apply below–we're excited to meet you!
Algorithmia is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our core. We will never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status and encourage everyone to apply.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW, or learn more at algorithmia.com