Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
Your Role and Impact
We are looking for an Instructional Designer to develop innovative online learning modules for our clinical team. You will make e-learning an invigorating and empowering experience, have a firm grasp of how people learn and are able to manage the lifecycle of design and deployment for online learning projects. In partnership with subject matter experts across the company, you will create and deliver educational content in a diverse range of formats and multimedia production platforms. This position is on-site in Seattle.
- Create user-driven e-learning or digital content for our physicians
- Design innovative interactions, such as gamification and scenario-based learning using industry-standard tools and software platforms
- Work with subject matter experts to develop a range of e-learning using industry- standard digital tools
- Manage all phases of the instructional design process from inception to completion
- Create project lifecycle and planning documents to ensure deliverables and milestones are met by all parties involved
- Collaborate with the Medical Director to ensure high-quality e-learning design and development of technical, product and clinical content
- Convert PowerPoint presentations into engaging e-learning modules
- Minimum four years experience in instructional design and e-learning
- Master’s degree in instructional design, instructional technology, education or a related field preferred, or equivalent professional experience
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Proficiency with standard e-learning course applications, such as Lectora, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Creative Suite and video/audio editing
- Highly organized and ability to manage several different projects simultaneously
- Ability to adapt to evolving products and technology in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in training in a healthcare setting preferred
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.