The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
Qualtrics empowers companies to capture and take action on insights pertaining to the customer, product, brand and employee experience areas. The Qualtrics Partner Network (QPN) is essential to our continued growth and success. Our Partners play a key role in our go-to-market strategy and enable the success of our customers on the Qualtrics XM Platform.
The XM Enablement team is responsible for onboarding, training, and ongoing support of our Partners. We are passionate about developing innovative learning experiences, curating services best practices, and managing best-in-class systems to empower Qualtrics and its partners to help customers manage world class XM programs.
As Global Program Manager, Content Development, you will be responsible for the development of digital delivery, advisory, and implementation training content across the Qualtrics product lines (CX, EX, BX and PX) for our global partner ecosystem. Specifically, you will:
- Work with a Senior Learning & Development Specialist to define overall curriculum design and program structure, course audiences, outlines, and learning objectives
- Interview internal Subject Matter Experts and synthesize concepts in easy to understand format
- Write course content, including expository text, scripts for animated and testimonial videos, learning activities, and assessment questions
- Own overall course development process and timeline, including coordination of external vendors (e.g., video animators and technical writers), entry of course content in Learning Management System, Beta launch of course, and management of course communication and launch strategy
- Analyze course activity and internal and partner feedback and prioritize tasks for ongoing refinement and enhancement
- Research strategies and industry best practices for creating engaging and interactive content for learners
Qualifications & Requirements
- 1+ years work experience or degree in Instructional Design
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including ability to collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to design and develop content
- Ability to convert complex, technical information into easy-to-understand formats
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize activities and deliverables and deliver on time, on budget, and with exceptional quality
- Ability to solve problems and think on one’s feet while engaging with team to solve problems collectively
- Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous, shifting environments
- Experience as Content Developer, Instructional Designer or Technical Writer within corporate space
- Knowledge of adult learning theories, Bloom’s Taxonomy, instructional design models, and development of assessments / testing
- Experience making digital learning interactive, engaging, and social
- Experience designing overall curriculum for defined audiences