Motion Graphics Designer at Leafly
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:02 a.m. (PST) on Monday, July 22, 2019
HELP MAKE HISTORY in one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Leafly is the most trusted brand in cannabis with the largest audience: millions of people around the world start their cannabis journey with Leafly, and it’s because we are not your typical cannabis company. Compliance, education and innovation are equal parts of Leafly’s DNA. We are shaping the global cannabis industry for the better, accessible to all, from the cannabis curious to the everyday consumer, by building the world’s destination for everyone to discover, find and buy cannabis.
If you are interested in a rapidly growing, nascent space that requires forward-thinking and continuous innovation to lead, Leafly is the place for you. A career at Leafly combines the excitement and innovation of a start-up with the support and growth opportunities of a major corporation. Leafly salaries and benefit packages are competitive, and we promise that you will never be bored: we focus relentlessly on solving challenges for our customers and having fun doing it in our collaborative work environment. If you have the skills and desire, you will be joining a global team of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What We Are Looking For In This Role
The Motion Graphic Artist at Leafly will be responsible for creating all motion graphic assets for Leafly projects. They are highly collaborative, communicative and have a deep understanding of digital media. They have broad experience with commercial video, adhere to corporate branding guidelines and the ability to execute across multimedia projects. Leafly is looking for you! Here are some of your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Produce motion graphics, animation, and 3D design from concept to delivery - including design, creation modelling, animation, encoding and output for video, web, and social platforms
- Work alongside the Senior Video Editor to organize and maintain a library of design assets and templates
- Work strategically with other design leaders and team members across the organization
- Manage complex products and project plans with multiple work streams & dependencies
- Create storyboards, comps, animation, visual effects, photo retouching, and image enhancements
- Maintain a solid understanding of production techniques and workflow in motion graphics 3D tools including Maya and Cinema 4D
- 3+ years of experience in multimedia design, motion graphics, animation, and video editing
- Proficiency in Adobe After Effect and other Creative Suite applications
- Experience in design for corporate marketing
- Experience working cross functionally in deadline driven environment
- Exceptional portfolio of motion graphics, visual effects, and animations; must be able to provide a sample reel demonstrating excellence in these skills
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.
Read Full Job Description