Snap! Raise is the nation’s leading technology platform for school, team, and club fundraising across the United States. We started this company by making a difference in our communities, right here in our own backyard. We are looking for a Product Designer to join our growing team at our South Lake Union office.
We are looking for an experienced product designer who can help evolve Snap Raise’s current product line as well as help conceive and iterate on upcoming products. This position has an extensive amount of ownership over the UI/UX of the products and will have a direct impact on our company as we continue to grow and scale the largest team-based fundraising solution in the country. You will work closely with the development team and be joining an existing small design team.
- Work with the business, development and product team to take conceptual ideas and turn them into viable features and products
- Analyze our existing application and user base and iterate on our application to produce maximum user delight
- Create wireframes, mockups and high-fidelity comps to help guide product development
- Fully own the product design/UI/UX, including after product/feature release
- 4+ years’ experience creating engaging user experiences for web and mobile applications and a portfolio of work to back it up
- A thorough understanding of the user experience design process and structured methodology
- Strong sense of visual design. The ability to tell compelling stories through and about your designs
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to both collaborate well and also the ability to maintain and communicate strong opinions on the design process
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop, Invision, and other similar products
- Ability to re-evaluate priorities on a tight timeline
- Self-motivated with a team-first mentality
- Preferred understanding of Agile software development methodology
- Preferred Experience:
- Designing for crowdfunding/fundraising platforms, team sports-based platforms, and/or ecommerce
What you’ll find with us:
Our employees share a passion for revolutionizing the fundraising experience for schools, teams, and clubs all across the United States. We are working to transform a system we were all once a part of. The second you walk into the door you will be greeted by the team and never face a dull day at work. Who can say no to pizza and Catch Phrase on Fridays? We offer a fun, inclusive environment where teams are not only who we serve, but who we are.
Join us today as we Change the Game!