Senior Presentation Designer
HELP MAKE HISTORY in one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Leafly is the most trusted brand in cannabis with the largest audience: millions of people around the world start their cannabis journey with Leafly, and it’s because we are not your typical cannabis company. Compliance, education and innovation are equal parts of Leafly’s DNA. We are shaping the global cannabis industry for the better, accessible to all, from the cannabis curious to the everyday consumer, by building the world’s destination for everyone to discover, find and buy cannabis.
If you are interested in a rapidly growing, nascent space that requires forward-thinking and continuous innovation to lead, Leafly is the place for you. A career at Leafly combines the excitement and innovation of a start-up with the support and growth opportunities of a major corporation. Leafly salaries and benefit packages are competitive, and we promise that you will never be bored: we focus relentlessly on solving challenges for our customers and having fun doing it in our collaborative work environment. If you have the skills and desire, you will be joining a global team of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What We Are Looking For In This Role
Leafly is seeking a Senior Presntation Designer specializing in presentation design to support our executive, sales, marketing, and product teams. The right person for this role thrives on creating visually engaging solutions to tell complex stories for large and small audiences. If you are someone with an eye for detail who is grounded in strategic brand thinking and are comfortable working with researchers, designers, product developers, and senior executives, then this is a great role for you.
As part of our team, you will work in a multidisciplinary product team to create useful, meaningful, and cohesive presentations rooted in relevancy, simplicity, and delight.Here are some of your day-to-day responsibilities
- Develop compelling and provocative visual presentation design that gets attention
- Synthesize on-trend design thinking with data-driven communications
- Develop presentation strategy and design for high-profile events
- Work with teams across the organization to ensure presentation resources exist to support teams
- Help shape the visual toolkit and materials for both communications
- Ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in verbal and written format
- Creative and conceptual presentation design, a strong ability for visual storytelling
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Technically savvy, a whiz at figuring out solutions on-the-fly to tricky issues
- Portfolio that illustrates your process of evaluating user interface problems, thinking processes, and resulting content solutions informed by data and practice is required
- BA/BS with design or communications-related major preferred
- Experience with creating presentations for both small and large audiences required
- Experienced in graphing and charting
- Strong composition skills
- Ability to create clear and intuitive directions for user to flow through tasks with ease
- Experience explaining and defending the strategy to cross-functional team members
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Expert in Apple Keynote, including animation
The job description is representative of typical duties and responsibilities for the position and is not all-inclusive. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned in accordance with business needs. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer of employment is extended.
Read Full Job Description