Senior Product Design Manager at Convoy
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:03 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, September 24, 2020
Convoy is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Our mission is to transport the world with endless capacity and zero waste. The industry is huge and so is the opportunity to change the way freight moves.
The next time you’re out driving and see an 18-wheeler on the road, that truck is empty 35% of the time. When big trucks drive empty, they throw unnecessary CO2 into the atmosphere. In fact, empty trucks generate more than 76 million metric tons of wasted carbon emissions every year. At Convoy, our digital freight network helps reduce those empty miles and cut carbon waste by nearly half.
This is your opportunity to collaborate with an incredible group of people and help transform the freight industry. Join Convoy and help move the world forward!
As Senior Product Design Manager of the Carrier Product team, you'll steer design to ensure our carrier products empower our truckers and solve real-world problems. You'll partner with managers and stakeholders in the space to create a cohesive vision that serves each and every dispatcher and driver we partner with. You will be a major contributor in defining Convoy's design culture by building design awareness, attracting incredible talent to the team, and continue evolving our industry-leading platform.
- Partner with product, engineering, data science, and design leadership to create a world-class customer experiences for our truckers
- Design direction for all product deliverables in the carrier space
- Deliver appropriate Integration of brand language within our carrier platform
- Establish a deep understanding of our carriers and educate internal stakeholders on how to create product experiences for them
- Build a team of experts that continually evolve Convoy's carrier offering
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 10+ years experience in a UX or Product Design role
- 4+ years experience as Design Manager
- Deep knowledge of UX research and appropriate application of methodologies
- Deep knowledge of design systems, information architecture, and Material and iOS design languages
- Strong experience driving brand strategy within product
- Experience with design software such as Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and InVision
- Experience partnering with marketing stakeholders to deliver on product marketing deliverables and customer comms
- Portfolio with numerous case studies of results-driven product designtner with product, engineering, data science, and design leadership to create a world-class customer experiences for our truckers
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!