Senior User Researcher
Here at UI Path, we are looking for a Senior User Experience Researcher who has demonstrated ability to develop User Experience strategies and can carry out research studies to help shape our product direction.
In this role you will need to partner closely with your UX team members as well as program management and software engineering to help create end-to-end experiences from concepts to delivery. As a seasoned research professional, you have experience conducting User Research for a variety of products and services. You are also passionate about AI and the potential positive impact it has, and how it can truly augment how people work every day. You enjoy a fast paced environment, where you will be collaborating across disciplines, and helping the product team use your research work to positive, verifiable outcomes. You enjoy working as part of a growing collaborative User Experience Team, and are always trying new methodologies and tactics to help understand our customers and what’s most beneficial to them.
- Develop, plan, and carry out User Experience Research studies to help guide the organization by informing product strategies and validating product experiences.
- Partner with closely with the UX Team, PM, engineering, and other stakeholders in framing questions as well as developing execution plans for User and Customer Research.
- Collect and share fact-based and actionable customer insights with the team to highlight opportunities and potential improvements.
- Carry out research for the team, analyze research data and input, and present insights and guidance to the product team and leadership.
Qualified candidates should have
- 5+ years of experience in User Experience Research.
- Proven ability to extract meaning from data and synthesize across multiple sources.
- Demonstrated experience working with different teams and disciplines.
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills.
- Knowledge of User Experience Research methods including experimental design, data analyses (qualitative and quantitative), and data synthesis.
- Proven ability to turn research results into easy to understand insights and product opportunities.
- Strong project management skills.
- MA/MS or PhD in psychology, human factors, behavioral science or related field, or a BA/BS in a research related field with significant academic or industry experience.