At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across various disciplines and conquer many satisfying challenges. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your Role and Impact
We are looking for an experienced UX Designer with proven success in creating tools for professional users and collaborating across disciplines to achieve great user experiences. You’ll translate patient data into easily consumed interfaces and design powerful new ways for clinicians to gather information and share plans. Your work will allow doctors to practice medicine in a way that is low cost and accessible to patients, taking advantage of technology in ways that weren’t possible before, all while maintaining high-quality health and service outcomes.
- Lead UX for complex challenges from definition through release and iteration, including process diagrams, sketches and wireframes, prototypes, visual design and specification
- Create effective plans to design, prototype, learn and iterate quickly
- Advocate for human-centered approaches to our goals, building agreement among diverse stakeholders through firm grounding in user and business needs in all communication and facilitation
- Routinely collaborate with product managers, designers of the patient and clinician experiences, researchers, engineers, doctors and the clinic to build a shared product vision
- Deliver impactful results on company-wide goals while accounting for long-term vision, in collaboration with product management and engineering
- Work with data science to enable machine learning on the clinician work and apply it to save clinician time and effort
- Partner with our clinic team to help them serve patients in new and better ways, considering product changes in the context of practice standards and policy, training and quality assurance processes
- 6+ years designing for information-rich, task-based environments—designing for medical professionals is a plus
- Strong interaction design and user interface design portfolio
- Demonstrated expertise with design and prototyping tools such as Sketch and InVision, Adobe Creative Suite and excellent knowledge of CSS and HTML5
- Ability to bring rational order to task flow, as well as information architecture and presentation, including visualization
- Demonstrated influence on interdisciplinary teams to adopt human-centered approaches
- Ability to anticipate and mitigate possible design and process issues at a macro and micro level
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.