We embrace a culture of adaptability. Our teams are committed to innovation, creativity and collaboration. We value hard-work, flexibility and curiosity and collaborate to creatively solve problems, constantly improve and implement meaningful changes. Our team celebrates achievements and is inspired by success.
We believe there are moments in life that have great meaning to people, which don’t fall on the calendar of the traditional milestone occasions for fine jewelry gifting. We are here for the daily wins and the big life events alike. We are revitalizing our brand, product and customer experience to drive future growth and leadership and make Blue Nile our customer’s jeweler for life.
As Senior Art Director/Designer for Blue Nile you will be responsible for creating and managing the rollout of a new brand direction, collaborating with your fellow designers, internal teams, and external vendors to bring designs to life across a variety of mediums. The right candidate is comfortable taking ownership of projects from start to finish and obsessing over every little detail. Also important to this role will be the ability to tell emotionally-driven, inspirational stories, while mindfully supporting our key business strategies.
- Conceive and create killer work at the highest level of taste
- Partner with and inspire internal teams in the execution of great work
- Exhibit a positive, constructive and collaborative attitude, even under pressure
- Push yourself to think differently and be innovative in what we deliver and how we deliver it
- Provide constructive feedback and strive to deliver better work on each assignment
- Conceptualize, coordinate and execute on lifestyle and product photography
- Experience art directing both lifestyle and product photography
- Ability to see the big picture and drive ideas through to specific tactics
- Understanding of printing process, digital imagery, photography, illustration, typography and interactive applications
- Track record of growing leadership skills
- Persuasive and effective communication skills
- Strong relationship building
- Comfortable with the uncomfortable
- Experience leading photoshoots and creative projects from start to finish
- 5-7+ years of experience in related field
- Retail, e-commerce, fashion/beauty experience highly desired
- Killer portfolio with demonstrated versatility across all media
- Conversant in industry trends and current technology, including Sketch and Adobe CC
- Ability to gracefully handle multiple projects
Please include your resume and portfolio (file or url) with your application.