Sr. Product Designer- FinTech
About the Role
Are you passionate about innovation and driving products from concept to completion? Xinova Is looking for a Product Designer with experience designingfinancial or investment solutions to help us develop our innovation investment capabilities within Xinova’s platform.
Product Design is highly visible within the Xinova organization; engaging with executive management on product definition, provide leadership with engineering, coordinate with user research and product marketing. We share a solid understanding of Human Centered Design, Agile and MVP development process and can successfully balance design, engineering and business goals.
Our team is inquisitive, humble, optimistic, collaborative, empathetic, creative, and hands on. All our designers have worked on multiple platforms, understand common design patterns, and have been through the process of shipping apps, software, or services many times. We provide expert evaluations of intangibles as well as develop well-crafted design artifacts and specifications. We share a great attention to detail and collaborate well with other disciplines.
We do not want gunslingers that simply apply established patterns, rather people looking to join a community of innovation. Someone who will dig in, work shoulder to shoulder with product managers and engineers to understand the underlying issues and business goals before designing a solution.
- Identify and drive innovative products and services from concept through delivery to solve customer problems across multiple platforms
- Collaborate with executive, program management, and development teams to identify, prioritize and drive solutions to completion
- Maintain transparent communications within the team and across the organization
- Build lightweight prototypes or storyboards to demonstrate interaction behaviors
- Partner closely other members of product design, program management, and engineering to prioritize and track deliverables
- Deliver use cases, mock-ups, prototypes, wireframes/workflows, and/or production-ready specifications
- Work with the other members of the product design team to define and evolve Xinovas’ design language
- 5+ years experience designing compelling consumer software products and services, including desk/mobile apps, websites, or enterprise solutions
- Passion for bringing innovative new products to market
- Experience applying a user-centered design process
- Demonstrated proficiency in design thinking, making simple and elegant design solutions
- Deep knowledge of product design and user experience best practices
- Fluency in creative tools (Creative Suite, Sketch, Framer, Atomic, etc.)
- Basic HTML/CSS
- Strong capabilities at driving consensus and facilitating cross-functional teams through the design process in an Agile development environment
- Strong communication, prioritization, and multitasking skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed with great attitude
- Presentation of previous work to demonstrate product design experience
- Experience designing solutions for the financial or Investment domain
- Understanding of blockchain technologies
- Experience with user research methodologies and working closely with user researchers to create delightful user experiences
- Excellent knowledge of emerging technologies
- Masters or Bachelors degree in HCI, Media Arts & Sciences, Industrial Design, Cognitive Science, or related field
Xinova is a collective of 12,000 innovators dedicated to turning big problems into bigger solutions. We work with large companies like Pepsi and Honda to help them solve their largest research and product development challenges.
At the core, we believe problems are a good thing. Our global network of innovators wake up every day believing that each problem is an opportunity to find a solution or application you never thought of. If that's you too, we’d love to have you join us!
The company is headquartered in Seattle with staff located in Beijing, Bangalore, Helsinki, Israel, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo and Vienna.www.xinova.com