Tech Producer-Design XM at Qualtrics
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
She is ready to take her ability and grow the BX business and build a team when the time comes. She leads with data and has a strong track record of delivering results. She comes with outstanding reviews from Gary Hall (whom she reported to).In order to deliver a quality experience for our Qualtrics clients, we have to share our expert methodology and make it easy for users to get valuable, actionable insights - not just data.
We are creating a whole new suite that helps insights professionals design great experiences. This new DesignXM team is looking for a technical producer who will be part of the product team and work together on delivering expert templates, solutions and programs in our product that are informed by our research experts.
Expectations for Success
You will know you are doing a great job when you:
- Successfully delivering new content in our product and to our customers on time with excellence
- Be customer-obsessed by building relationships and staying empathetic to our users
- Proposing ways to scale and accelerate success
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills to juggle multiple priorities, and are a superb communicator
Qualifications & Requirements
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 1-4 years of experience at a SaaS company
- A superb communicator and problem-solver
- Want to work at a fast-growing tech company