Visual Designer, Brand
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry.
Convoy offers the world's largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected truckers. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find the loads they want, keep their trucks full, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century's leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, LinkedIn, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
What we're looking for:
As a Visual Designer for the Brand team, you'll be creating deliverables that define Convoy's personality and tell our multi-faceted story across a variety of media. You'll have immediate impact on Convoy's customer-facing communications and work with our design team to create the evolution of our brand voice.
In this role, you will own the following:
- Partnering with Designers, Marketing leads, and company stakeholders to deliver world-class customer experiences for our shippers and carriers
- Design of brand deliverables for digital and print media
- Creation and evolution of brand language in partnership with creative team
You have the following skills & experience:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Visual or Brand Designer
- Expertise with all the necessary tools including Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and InVision
- Working knowledge of cross-platform communications and standards
- Experience with design systems, information architecture, and Material and iOS design languages
- Familiarity with print design and print file preparation
Benefits of working at Convoy:
- Health & Wellness: Taking care of your health comes first. Convoy covers 100% of your medical, dental, and vision premiums, and 85% for your family. We also provide access to the gym and showers in our building.
- In-Office Happiness: Enjoy catered meals multiple times through the week, and fully stocked fridges and pantries to keep you running full.
- Commuter Benefits: We transport the world; the least we can do is help get you to work. Every employee receives a fully paid Orca Card to get you around on the bus, light rail, or water taxi. We also provide locked bike storage if you prefer to pedal in.
- Time Off: Life outside of work matters! Convoy has a flexible vacation policy, so take the time off you need- we don’t track vacation or sick time. We also offer generous parental leave for those expecting new additions to their family.
- Compensation: We offer market competitive compensation, including stock options and a 401k plan to help save for retirement.
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!
Read Full Job Description