Digital CX Product Marketing Lead
Why We Have This Role
Qualtrics is seeking an experienced product go-to-market (GTM) and people leader to build and lead a team of high-performing product marketers who drive product and GTM strategy for our emerging, high-growth digital customer experience lines of business. This world-leading platform delivers real-time digital intelligence to help our customers deliver human-centric and delightful digital experiences.
In this leadership role, you will own all facets of a multi-channel GTM motion, interface directly with customers to test and evolve messaging, influence the product roadmap with customer and competitive insights, and orchestrate the production of compelling content and enablement across Sales, Revenue Marketing, Training & Enablement, and our inhouse Product Content Studio. You will report directly to the Global Head of Product Marketing.
How You'll Find Success
This full-funnel role develops Product go-to-market strategies that position the company to achieve long-term growth in the experience management space while meeting annual revenue and profitability goals. PMMs are responsible for their line of business GTM, defining strategic direction and driving execution to achieve long-term business goals.
You will know your customers, the market, and our business so intimately that you define and communicate a clear, differentiated, defensible, and monetizable market position. You’ll display extreme ownership, be adept at stakeholder management across both Product and Sales, and be confident in prioritization. Most critically, you will excel at building and supporting successful teams in order to amplify the influence of PMM across the overall company, and nurture key talent within the company.
How You’ll Grow
You will have the opportunity to play a pivotal role in the success of our Digital Customer Experience line of business. This role will allow you to build your expertise in Product and GTM strategy, cross-functional collaboration, executive and customer presentations, and people leadership.
Things You’ll Do
- Team Leadership: Build, mentor, and lead a high-performing product marketing team, providing guidance and support to help them excel in their roles.
- Product Positioning and Messaging: Define and communicate compelling product positioning and messaging that resonates with target customers and differentiates our products in the marketplace.
- Go-to-Market Planning: Develop and execute go-to-market plans for new product launches and sales programs, including target customer segments, pricing strategies, and marketing campaigns.
- Competitive Analysis: Conduct in-depth competitive analysis to understand the market landscape, identify opportunities, and mitigate potential threats.
- Sales Enablement: Collaborate with Sales, Revenue Marketing, Training & Enablement, and our inhouse Product Content Studio to develop effective sales plays, training materials, and collateral that support the selling process.
- Customer Insights: Use customer feedback and market research to gain insights into customer needs in order to inform go-to-market strategies and the product roadmap.
- Product Launches: Manage and coordinate product launches, ensuring successful execution and maximum impact in the market.
What We’re Looking For On Your Resume
- 15-17 years of experience in B2B SaaS Marketing, with 8+ in customer-facing roles
- Bachelor's degree and or equivalent preferred
- Experience in managing GTM motions at scale to yield predictable results
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills especially at the senior level; can develop and maintain effective working relationships across both technical and commercial roles – including Engineering, User Experience Design, Product Management, Sales, Marketing, PR, Customer Success, and Operations
- Ability to make meaningful headway in highly ambiguous environments and inspire teams to see opportunity through both high times and challenges
- Demonstrated ability to recruit and develop high-performing talent, with a focus on creating psychological safety for diverse teams and building inclusive cultures
What You Should Know About This Team
- Sits at the center of our efforts to bring experience management and product innovation to the market
- Has high visibility and deep collaboration opportunities across all major functions in our PXE (Product, Experience Design, Engineering) and GTM organizations
- Embraces their role as the voice of the market to product and the voice of product to the market, spending significant time in the Field to understand customer needs
- Dedicated to the craft of Product Marketing and producing excellent GTM strategies and assets to demonstrate our value
Our Team’s Favorite Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary, performance bonuses, generous 401(k) Match
- Wellness Reimbursement for $300 per quarter for wellness activities including gym memberships, spa massages, workout equipment, meditation apps, and much more.
- $1800 Experience bonus to be used for an “Experience” of your choosing
- Unlimited Sick Days
- Amazing QGroup Communities; MOSAIQ, Green Team, Qualtrics Pride, Q&Able, Qualtrics Salute, and Women’s Leadership Development, which exist as places for support, allyship, and advocacy.
- Free food and drinks, and amenities like massage chairs, table tennis, and more
Must be legally authorized to work in the job location without Qualtrics sponsorship now or in the future.
For full-time positions, this pay range is for base per year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on location, job-related knowledge, education, skills, and experience. For part-time or intern positions, this pay range is for base pay per hour. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be included in an employment offer, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and other benefits, based on eligibility criteria.
Washington State Pay Transparency Range